Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Nope, I don't feel like hearing this at all right now...
*hmmm* Well, I don't have to switch off, but I'm not raising the volume either...
Yes, this track fits my mood perfectly!
Current time: 2024-03-28 09:51
28 listeners from 11 countries.
Jugi - Onward [04:51]
|
Drafts on a Theme - Eno Tribute [06:53] at 09:55:10

Transmit Blue SceneSat to broadcast Assembly Summer 2010 - also on FM

Yes, indeed it is true that we will broadcast as much as possible from the Assembly Summer 2010 party in Helsinki, Finland this upcoming weekend. We will also have the pleasure - thanx to our friends at Radio Hami (www.radiohami.fi) and Legion.fi (www.legion.fi) - to broadcast over FM102.0 in the Helsinki area.

If you are at the party, do pop by and say hi. Since we don't really know where we'll be placed in the arena just yet, just pop over to the Scenebooth where they'll know where to find us.

You'll also be able to catch us on the air most of the times during the weekend and possibly also on a videofeed or two. Keep your eyes on the site.
    Last edited by Ziphoid; 2010-08-03 at 14:14.
    A SceneSat Radio DJ and staffer | AmigaRemix and Remix64 head honcho

Great! I've got a lot of work to do this weekend; live scenesat shows will be a great comfort!