PDA

View Full Version : searching for Danerion Track

Danerion
2010-09-20, 21:10
Hi there,

I am Danerion, the one who created "Euphoria" and "Thats the way you're livin" among many other tracks...

Now, my question is: Who is the one who plays this Tracks on SceneSat?
Is there an option to send me the Track "Thats the way you're livin"?
I have lost it with my last format of my Computer <.>

Sincerely Danerion

PS: visit me on my artistpage on www.myspace.com/Danerion or on uptrax http://www.uptrax.com/user/?id=119109

Dumper
2010-09-20, 22:14
Send a PM to Ziphoid, I'm sure he can help you out.

Ziphoid
2010-09-21, 21:16
@Danerion: If you go to the track page (http://scenesat.com/track/3068) when you're logged in, you'll see a DOWNLOAD-button for that track. :) If you have more tracks you want to share with us, we'd gladly put them on the rotational. :)

There'll soon be a possibility for the artists to manage their own tracks, but there's still quite a lot of serverside work to make that possible. We ARE working on it, though.

// Ziph

Dumper
2010-09-21, 22:08
Ziphoid, unfortunately there isn't a download option for that track.

Ziphoid
2010-09-21, 22:50
Ziphoid, unfortunately there isn't a download option for that track.

Not for you, no... ;) There are distinctions in the system, you know... :P

Danerion
2010-12-14, 23:20
Hey, thanks for helping, works fine!
I dont know how to share my tracks, but i agree that you download stuff from my Artistpage on uptrax.com or from youtube when typing in "Danerion".
If it won't work or you have another option to share my Tracks, then let me know ;)

Ziphoid
2010-12-14, 23:25
Hey, thanks for helping, works fine!
I dont know how to share my tracks, but i agree that you download stuff from my Artistpage on uptrax.com or from youtube when typing in "Danerion".
If it won't work or you have another option to share my Tracks, then let me know ;)
Well, I can make them downloadable for everyone from here if it is ok for you, which I take it like it is. :)

Danerion
2010-12-14, 23:32
That sounds great. I tried to upload some, but i guess that was the picture uploader <.>
I like the Track "Euphoria", which is already on Server, "Vicious Minds", "After Dark" or "Absent-Minded"...
Thanks for your work ;)

Ziphoid
2010-12-14, 23:36
I'll send you a PM with a way for you to upload more music to us. :) Look for that.