Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Current time: 2024-03-28 12:24
35 listeners from 15 countries.
Sumo Lounge - varm [04:21]
|
FunCore - Sunday Morning [06:32] at 12:27:21
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kepler View Post
    ...I'm currently studying sound engineering at NISS in oslo, and is an active musician...
    Welcome to the SceneSat madness... Maybe you wanna do some mastering jobs to get deeper into your studies...?
    A SceneSat Radio listener | AmigaRemix 3rd class noob remixer

http://amok.ziphoid.com/

hi i'm fritske 30 yrs from Belgium
    got into all this thing a few years ago when a friend told me about emulators when we had a conversation on what games we used to play as a kid and pretty soon after downloading lots of c64 games i discoverd the existance of demo's and the 1st time i saw a 3d thing moving on a c64 (emu) i really fell of my chair and i wasen't drunk (yet). ever since i watch some c64, amiga and pc demo's once in a while and every time i'm amazed by them and one thing led to another so i ended up here recently i started trying to do some remixes of sid's on my own using madtracker and i have 2 so far (with 2 versions of each) wich you can find on my page. to this day i still have my 1st c64 in a box somewhere but unfortunatly it's broken since i was 15 but i still refuse to do it away. i might put it in a glass case with a light on it and hang it on the wall or something but thats probably a 20 year plan

well i think that's about it
    c u
    the aliens stole my beer!!!

http://fritske.net

World Hello!

my name is Klas Benjaminsson aka Prowler Pixel/Graphic artist from Sweden.
    I've been active in the scene since '93 and have worked with various productions (games, disc-mags, music disks, intros, demos, etc).
    Groups: Pointless, Passion, Scoopex, Citron., Up Rough.

Portfolio on bomb.se:
    http://www.bomb.se/art/pixel_e.html

Prowler on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prowler/87652107930

Collection for download:
    http://www.antialias.se/prowler_lib/

HI, i'am CZ-Tunes from germany.

I'am 35 years old and i like to play old games and listen to their great music's

If i had time i try to remix some tracks.

The C and the Z stands for the first letters of my real name.

Sorry for no more infos,but my english is too bad.

Keep da scene alive.

nice greets

CZ-Tunes

Welcome abord, Mr. CZ-Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunes
    A SceneSat Radio listener | AmigaRemix 3rd class noob remixer

http://amok.ziphoid.com/

Okay, so here it goes.
    I'm Carl Petter, 22 year old and from the neighbours of Sweden.. yeah, I guess you named it, Norway.
    Some of you might remember me from the time over at Slayradio by the nick Zeronine there too doing some requests and listening to the radio. So I'm not really a new face in this.

I just started learning the basics of FL Studio and I'm interested in making some remixes when I get the hang of things. Hopefully I'll can serve the community as some of the remixers in here have done for ages (or maybe it just seems like it? :P)
    I've always had a heart for the C64 and afterwards the Commodore Amiga and still have an A4000 here.
    Not much more to write, a guy that likes the music and the games from the old days. Everything brings back good old memories.
    I guess that's all, at least for now.

Greetings from Norway!

Default Just another girl from the Internet

Umm, oh, I might need to write few words here.

So I'm Jenni (yes, that's my real name as well), born in 1983 and currently lurking in Helsinki, Finland. Ended in demoscene by accident in 2001 and have been touring demoparties since. Since I can't code, draw or do music, my contribution to scene has been in organizing some parties.

I'm not sure how I actually ended up here. After AltParty 2009, I was coming from job interview in central Helsinki when I (almost literally) bumped into Truck and bunch of never-seen-before sceners with him (which later were identified as Nerve, mayor, Ziphoid and that-one-British-guy-whose-nick-I-always-forget). So me and Truck dragged them down to our secret headquarters (aka Skeneklubi), had a nice chat with peeps for half' n' hour or so and off they went back to Sweden (and Norway. And UK).

Next week someone of Truck/Ziph/mayor mentioned this site and IRC channel and was like "Come here", so now I'm here. I have no major function other than just to hang around and tell tasteless jokes. One has to have a purpose in life! \o/

So do come and say 'Hi', I won't bite
    "It's kinda like big, it looks small, but it's like big in your minds. You'll think about this later, It was actually pretty big..."
    - Okkie / Limp Ninja, Outline 2009

DJ - great to have you here... and thx for the compliment

My name is Christian. I'm from Germany. My hobbies are music (create and listen, playing synthesizer and e-guitar), PC (sound programming, unix programming especially OpenBSD, creating graphics etc.), watching movies, make sports etc. I work IRL as security network and server administrator, implement protocolls for our customers, planings, support, hardware and so on. :-)

My computer history:

1985 Atari 2600
    Just play games

1986 C64 with datasette and floppy.
    Play games, programm basic and hex-listings, graphic pixeling via amica paint, koala paint and joystick. Compose sounds via romuzak, soundmonitor and deltamusic.

1989 Amiga 500
    Play games, programm a little bit assembler (where is my amiga hardware references manual?), paint logos with deluxepaint, compose music with soundtracker, noisetracker, protracker for some discmags, demos and trsi cracktros. I visited some demo parties in Germany.

I left the demoscene, because I found a girlfriend. :-)
    Last edited by taleon; 2009-12-05 at 19:28.

My name is Devlin.
    23 from the UK.

I've never been involved really in the scene past listening to the music and watching demos. (my favourite is Sanity's Arte from the 90s)

I'm a former coder, now I stick to doing pixels for people, and the occasional drawing.

I made a few games that can be found on my website.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast