Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Current time: 2024-03-28 12:49
31 listeners from 13 countries.
cosmiq - Drum 'n' Boobs [03:22]
|
Disco Hooligans - It's Good To Be Alive [07:46] at 12:52:59
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The way the current design is done right now (a column for the 'Previous/Now/Next'-tracks), the result of your requested change would make a mess and we don't want that, so we'll keep it this way for now.
    A SceneSat Radio DJ and staffer | AmigaRemix and Remix64 head honcho

I was thinking of a suggesting but then I trashed it, I thought "Why do I need to know that and Is this actually nessesery?" LOL

Anyway this is what I was thinking of--> When you have search for an act name or track you can see when a track by that act was last played or if it is in the que and when?

All that will be available on the track info page. You'll see when and in which shows a track was played and a bunch of other info. Also, when the requester goes active, the queue will become more important, since now SAM only keeps the queue to two tracks.

darn it there really just isn't a good way to do that...

Previous: Soliton - My Prophecy Is A Synth (SceneSat Exclusive)
    Playing now: Curious inversions - Predators
    Next up: Hazel - The Connection at 20:56:34
    Problem 1: 20:56:34 was ... an hour ago. Well ok 58 minutes. Course, for folks in Moscow, it was an hour 58 minutes... and for those in C attle, it's in 8 hours 2 minutes. Or something.

Problem 2: Even posting the timezone isn't helpful, as I have to have a clock to compare to - in order to see this.

So I thought "oh, just post the amount of time til then" - COMPLETELY forgetting that, you know, time is fluid and moves and...
    So there COULD be a little counter, but that would just suck up cpu and be silly.

I dunno. Well Ziphoid said he needed to timezone fix it, and I'll just get used to needing a clock.

How about if the color would change or summat when you have a minute left to vote?

How about if I let this be (: I have a demo to code (:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Garbagetruck View Post
    darn it there really just isn't a good way to do that...

Problem 1: 20:56:34 was ... an hour ago. Well ok 58 minutes. Course, for folks in Moscow, it was an hour 58 minutes... and for those in C attle, it's in 8 hours 2 minutes. Or something.

Problem 2: Even posting the timezone isn't helpful, as I have to have a clock to compare to - in order to see this.

So I thought "oh, just post the amount of time til then" - COMPLETELY forgetting that, you know, time is fluid and moves and...
    So there COULD be a little counter, but that would just suck up cpu and be silly.

I dunno. Well Ziphoid said he needed to timezone fix it, and I'll just get used to needing a clock.

How about if the color would change or summat when you have a minute left to vote?

How about if I let this be (: I have a demo to code (:
    Yeah, my bad here. A counter IS cpu hogging, so I won't do that. Just tried out a few and it makes a mess, so I better leave that alone. I'll see what can be done about this, since I really can't do a timezone checkup from PHP in a proper way, unless you're logged in. I'll remove the function for now. Not really a high prio thingy...

There. Now the ETA is based on your personal timezone settings in the forum. If you're not logged in, then CET will be shown, since that's the location of the server. Also, you have a current time showing in the upper right corner, which will update with each AJAX call, so Truck, you have really no excuses now.

Upcoming show time could be timezone aware too

Quote Originally Posted by PsychNerD View Post
    Upcoming show time could be timezone aware too
    Well, there you go... :P

...and now the show archive (including playlists & cuefiles) is also timezone aware. However, I won't rename the shows and ID3-tags, of course.

Awesome! Thanks!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast