Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Nope, I don't feel like hearing this at all right now...
*hmmm* Well, I don't have to switch off, but I'm not raising the volume either...
Yes, this track fits my mood perfectly!
Current time: 2024-03-28 19:10
30 listeners from 12 countries.
Xerxes - ghosts [05:28]
|
paniq - Commercial Invasion [02:22] at 19:12:33

Default Byproduct - Organisms (album)

The second Byproduct album, called "Organisms", was recently released. Styles of the tracks vary quite a lot, so it's impossible to put it under any other label besides "electronic". Give it a try if you're open to something a little different, yet harmonic.

The album is available for free as a 160kbps mp3. A digipak with a3 poster is also available for those who like their CD's in physical format.

More info and download link here: http://byproduct.koshiyoka.com/organisms

If you understand Finnish, you can check out some reviews and comments here: http://klubitus.org/forum_aihe.php?id=66124 (klubitus.org login required).

I think some of the tracks can occasionally be heard on Scenesat radio as well. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Byproduct; 2009-02-19 at 11:00.

Sound

Really nice stuff and well produced... I like it.. But you probably already know this since it was added in our rotation..

Thanks!

I still have about 50 copies of the CD digipak left, if someone wants theirs in a physical format.
    [/adspam]

Nice album but maybe a bit short. Some lovely songs which I would like to support and preview soon. Thanks!