Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Current time: 2024-03-28 18:02
28 listeners from 13 countries.
|
h0ffman - Jay-Step (Mo'Saik Refix) [03:11] at 18:04:08
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Oh man, I just got done with a Fallout 3 binge. Like forty hours in two weeks. Burnt myself out on it before The Pitt was released.

I've plowed through PDO, and have started playing through Okami again. Guess who can't afford new games? This guy!

StarFox/StarWing on the SNES. Yes, still. Been playing for... *counts * ...seventeen years now, and that game still blows my mind every time I play it. One of the best shooters around. Too bad it's no longer considered canon...I liked it better than StarFox 64/Lylat War. Right now I'm also replaying StarFox Assault, and StarFox Command. Can you tell I like this series? Other than that, I play RTS games on occasion, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War being one of my favorites. Truthfully, though, I don't play games nearly as often as I used to, because college takes up nearly every waking minute now.

Controller

Just stumbled across this thread. (shame on me)

Well actually I don't play that much these days. But if I do it's still "Battlefield 1942" (online) with the "DC Final" Addon nowadays... whilst listening to SceneSat Radio.

Good fun!
    A SceneSat Radio listener

Tales of Monkey Island: The Siege Of Spinner Cay
    Bioshock
    Wolfenstein
    Trance Producer @ SceneSat

Currently playing Far Cry 2 on the 360, a pretty good game.

Controller

I play Halo 3 a bunch. Been meaning to get back into Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, though.

Just finished Ur-Quan Masters. That's a remake of Star Control II, one of the best games ever made, if not the best. I started playing it again to record a few speech samples, but once I was done with the recording, I couldn't just stop, had to play through it again. I now must've played SC2 through around 5–10 times.

In-between all coding and work I actually manage to squeeze in an hour of Monkey Island or two. Atm I'm going through the Special Edition of The Secret of Monkey Island, but I have the rest of the series lined up...

Aaaaany year now...
    A SceneSat Radio DJ and staffer | AmigaRemix and Remix64 head honcho

Lately I have been playing a bunch of League of Legends (indeed, abbreviation becomes LoL), which is a free (no ads either!) DotA stand-alone game. I recommend it for those who like DotA and have some time on their hands. Each match last around 30-45 minutes, longest match I've played lasted 80! (http://lol-europe.com/)
    I also bought Batman: Arkham Asylum the other day. It has gotten a lot of praise around the internets, so I decided to buy it. Definitely a stellar game. The presentation is just über-badass.

Recently I completed Dead Space and Uncharted 1, both very good games. Now I'm giving Bully/Canis Canem Edit another go after playing it a few years ago.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast