Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Nope, I don't feel like hearing this at all right now...
*hmmm* Well, I don't have to switch off, but I'm not raising the volume either...
Yes, this track fits my mood perfectly!
Current time: 2024-03-19 11:46
38 listeners from 15 countries.
red - funkenstein [03:03]
|
vlad - Island Beach [05:55] at 11:47:40
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Games you're currently playing.

I'm playing through Panzer Dragoon Orta again. It's one of the prettiest games I've played. After that, I feel like I'll be in the mood for a JRPG, despite not liking JRPGs. Haven't decided which one I'm going to play, though.

How 'bout you, what are you playing?

I like immersive single-player games with a good story. Bioshock is currently in my to-do list.

Random tip: if you've played Deus Ex, try the Malkavian mod. It made me laugh out loud a few times. Can be found here: http://plaza.ufl.edu/dmitrid/rnd/

And here's a youtube wid from a part of it, just to show what it's like. Don't watch it all the way through if you're going to play it, so you won't get spoiled.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrxhtip7btA

Car

Holy crap, someone ELSE likes Panzer Dragoon Orta. Well I just like Panzer Dragoon, and Orta is just brilliant...

I am addicted to Animal Crossing. I'll just say that right now and get it out of the way.

I play Global War on Haciend (haciend.bbs.fi , via telnet or www) and we need more players. Also please use the message bases (:

I just finished Psychonauts, it was a great game. I also love world of Goo.

I am making a (many) demo(s) and do not have time for games. Thus I have not finished playing Final Fantasy Tactics DS or Final Fantasy Tactics Advance or Bangai-O Spirits.

And of course Paradroid.

I'm currently playing Lost Odyssey, I've owned it for 10 months but just got around to it. Overall it's a pretty good JRPG, I'm about 12 hours into it and it has an interesting story so far.

I've been mostly playing GTAIV (PC version) since before Christmas, completed it quite a few times now, just trying to get as many "Achievements" as I can.

I'm not much of a gamer these days, guess that can happen as you get older

The last game I played was Tetris. Before that, World in Conflict (which is a great game). Before that, Doom II.

Yeah, I'm oldschool like that.
    SceneSat systems administrator / tech guru / sometime DJ

Barry McGuigan World Championship Boxing for C64, Supertuxkart and Nox. Just to keep the old school trend going

Burnout Paradise for X360, I own the game since a year but Criterion keeps on adding new content and big features....

Haha, yeah, ain't it great that console games can finally get updates and DLCs like PC games do? Took them long enough!

Fallout 3 and Neocron 2 are the only ones I think. Not much time to play games

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast