Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Current time: 2024-03-19 06:34
17 listeners from 10 countries.
vlad - Transformation [05:25]
|
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Fable III, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Arcania Gothic 4, Kingdom under Fire - Circle of Doom... all xbox 360 can't stick forever to just one game...
    But the one I love the most ist FableIII. Wonderful gfx

Recently played Crysis 2 and completed it in one sitting.. bit disappointed with the ending but the main game itself was good and it had plenty of "oh for god sake WHY ME!" moments in it to keep me happy, not particular to the multiplayer the use of the suit's invisible mode makes it more a predator simulator than anything else and it loses an edge with that, but others seem to be enjoying it.

Battlefields bad company got a replay the other day too, keep going back to that game and can't begin to describe how much im looking forward to BF3 .. never been a big fan of the COD games and I know these are similar in content I dunno what it is about the Battlefield games that please me so much but they do.

And finally quite a fair bit of need for speed shift 2 simply because nowhere else am i going to be allowed to jump into a veyron and then mess about with its downforce so much that it becomes a drift vehicle unless I win the euro millions.. at least 4 times in a row.... that and its quite fun being shouted at by 12 year olds immediately after fishtailing them straight into a wall :-)

At the moment it's Civilization V that got me hooked. Relapses to Crysis and Half-Life 2 sometimes, mostly because of the graphics, feeling and the atmosphere

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234