Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Nope, I don't feel like hearing this at all right now...
*hmmm* Well, I don't have to switch off, but I'm not raising the volume either...
Yes, this track fits my mood perfectly!
Current time: 2024-03-19 04:49
13 listeners from 10 countries.
|
Chris Hülsbeck - Hopes and Dreams [04:52] at 04:52:35

Default ReLive for Nokia N900? (Linux? Qt? Flash?)

I wonder if it would be possible to get ReLive running on my N900.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about compiling apps myself, but N900 runs a Linux-based OS (Maemo 5), and from what I've heard, it should run linux apps. Moreover, the phone runs Qt apps, so maybe Gulrak's ReliveQt would be an easy option?

The phone also runs Flash websites, but that'd probably be a drain on the battery, and it'd need to be light and suitable for the phone screen (480x800).

As I said, I don't know anything about compiling software, but I'll be happy to provide any help with testing if someone's working on this.
    Last edited by Byproduct; 2010-06-27 at 14:25.

Also, this is just guessing, but whatever you get running in N900 will probably be very easy to make work on Meego, which is the new Mobile/Intel open-source OS for mobile devices (Based on Maemo and Moblin). If I understood right, most new Nokia phones, among other things, will be running Meego.