Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Current time: 2024-03-28 19:27
25 listeners from 11 countries.
Santah - Summer Sunshine [05:02]
|

Sound Sir Garbagetruck - Klubi Jams #1: Lackluster - 20100824 20:00CEST

Lackluster plays some bits, takes some questions, and kicks general ass while Truck tries to stay on topic.

Pencil the urls for klubi jams#1

and, as promised, here are a bunch of URLs related to the session:

Lackluster website - go here to easily download Portal EP and Scattered Harvest EP (as mastered by Kent Williams aka Chaircrusher) (TKDKT was from that)..

then, Kontulalibrarytrak is from V/A: Before We Melt compilation.. LL200105 is from V/A: The Nines , that chinese netlabel compilation by Bypass..

the Korpi Ensemble remix has never been released, Jack of No Trades was supposed to come out on a lithuanian netlabel compilation but that comp got put on ice..
    Go Into Ur Room and Make Music 3 is out on the Bucolic Eclectic Electronic 10year compilation.. (Spotify) (JunoDownload)

my remix of Xurba is out on JunoDownload

"Reasonable Excuse" is out as a free download on Two Circles Records (V/A: Two Circles)..

Buckwheat isn't finished nor out, so maybe some day.. "Se Se Se" isnt out, but it is a part of the Undulate LP, which will hopefully see the light of day before 2013.

if you want to hear more of my stuff, you can always check out BandCamp.. or the http://www.lackluster.org/free/ for loads more stuff.... ..

think thats it for now. i'm on last.fm too and some of the tracks are freely streamable there but just use bandcamp if you're one of those people who listen to stuff

Music

ihnw,ijls "if you're one of those people who listen to stuff"