Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Current time: 2024-03-28 10:43
30 listeners from 13 countries.
|
Lamb - Day And Night [02:47] at 10:46:56

Weather Sun Ziphoid - Cozy Corner - 20090405 20:00CET

Yet another Cozy Corner to get you in a smooth mood with 3 hours of pure smoothness...

Could not open input file: /home/virtftp/scenesat/web/com.scenesat.work/htdocs/index.php
    A SceneSat Radio DJ and staffer | AmigaRemix and Remix64 head honcho

And yet another great show, Ziphoid. I enjoyed it very much and looking forward to the next one!

Thumbs up

Beautiful tracks, even from Chilltopia and the Shades version from Thomas Detert. It did get some time to check all of his songs from MyOwnMusic. He's living 15km from me. There are much more tracks around there from Aaron the Baron, MB, Mocc and Shaped Signs which you should get in future. They did some of the best songs there. And don't forget Jamendo which even offer whole albums for free.

Anyway thanks for the birthday wishes and "Tranquility" for my friend. I think he will also reinforce it on wednesday.
    Last edited by PARALAX; 2009-04-07 at 04:57.