Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Current time: 2024-03-28 13:03
33 listeners from 14 countries.
|
Outolintu - Stepping Out Of The City [07:47] at 13:05:10

New Some new functionality...

Oh, yes. Quite a bunch of new features have been added to the website and here's a small explanation of some of them.

• Adjust the queue yourself
      Yes, it's now possible to affect the rotational by queueing tracks yourself. Just be logged in to the site, search for a track and click on the Queue-link and it will be added to the list of tracks to be played. There ARE however some restrictions when it comes to what can be queued and not. More information will be added to the FAQ of the site soon.
    • Updated quicksearch
      There is now only one field to let you search the site for acts/tracks/productions/members in a simple sweep and get the results listed on a combined page. You can also customize the colors of the search highlights in your site settings.
    • User-definable shortcut menu
      You can define your own shortcut menu at http://scenesat.com/mysettings which will be shown next to the searchfield as 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 and so on and will respond to the corresponding accesskeys (Alt-3 etc, depending on browser).

These were some of the numerous updates that has been done lately and we'll keep you informed of when things are added as it comes along. The FAQ of the site will also be massively updated to help you get to know more about how things work.
    A SceneSat Radio DJ and staffer | AmigaRemix and Remix64 head honcho

Excellent news, good work Ziphoid.

Great new functionality

However on my computer the new quick search box has some troubles accepting spaces, a search for "peter w" gives zero results on "peterw".

Also i use a dark theme for my computer where my background is black and the text is white. This makes it a bit of a challenge to use the quick search box where i cannot see what i type because it is white on white.

Quote Originally Posted by fac View Post
    Great new functionality

However on my computer the new quick search box has some troubles accepting spaces, a search for "peter w" gives zero results on "peterw".

Also i use a dark theme for my computer where my background is black and the text is white. This makes it a bit of a challenge to use the quick search box where i cannot see what i type because it is white on white.
    Actually, that's just a sort of a feature and not a bug due to how I've made the search box. It unfortunately makes it a bit hard to search for some things containing various characters and spaces since they simply are removed. The implementation of this quick search is simply to not have to do a POST search (technical mumbo-jumbo, I know), but to give you the possibility to make a search and then go back to the search result page without having to resubmit the form. There WILL be a more extended search form which will give you more choices but it's yet to be created.

Speaking of that search box, I've now set the color of the text to BE black at all times, which should help with your problem. Howl if it doesn't and we'll see what can be done.
    A SceneSat Radio DJ and staffer | AmigaRemix and Remix64 head honcho

Great job, Ziphoid...
    A SceneSat Radio listener | AmigaRemix 3rd class noob remixer

http://amok.ziphoid.com/