Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Current time: 2024-03-29 00:37
24 listeners from 10 countries.
|
Emortal - Aurora [07:53] at 00:40:47
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"So my creative process can be just sitting with a cup of tea outside and looking..."

Yeah, those precious little moments, it's the little things that make you happy. I love being "stuck" in the moment sometimes, you know. Inspiration can be so many things. It's usually something that stucks in my mind after seeing or hearing it, or just makes me think about it after couple of days and from that usually some kind of emotion derives which I try to translate. I don't know, it's hard to explain, really...

Default Creative process...

Mine's a bit different, I have an 8ball on an irc bot and I go through the musical notes like so "8ball is the next note an A?" and I'll get a "most definitely", so it's an A... and so forth hehe.
    Ok seriously, I tend to imagine like mini movies in my mind and I replay it in my head over and over and each time I come up with more layers of music in my mind, particularly for emotional music. Once I've thought of something nice I hum it out and start playing it on the keyboard, or I'll just immediately play it, depends.
    Goes from there really.

Quote Originally Posted by dafunk View Post
    "So my creative process can be just sitting with a cup of tea outside and looking..."

Yeah, those precious little moments, it's the little things that make you happy. I love being "stuck" in the moment sometimes, you know. Inspiration can be so many things. It's usually something that stucks in my mind after seeing or hearing it, or just makes me think about it after couple of days and from that usually some kind of emotion derives which I try to translate. I don't know, it's hard to explain, really...
    You don't need to explain, we can hear it IN your music

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12