Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Nope, I don't feel like hearing this at all right now...
*hmmm* Well, I don't have to switch off, but I'm not raising the volume either...
Yes, this track fits my mood perfectly!
Current time: 2024-03-28 17:14
24 listeners from 11 countries.
Teo - Red October [03:55]
|

Threaded View

Default List of sites feat. game and demo music

I'm maintaining a list of music sites on the forum of a gaming site in Norway in an effort to show people how much fantastic music exists in the scene, so I thought I'd make an English version here and maybe get some additional links, comments and corrections :-)

Internet radios

Podcasts / Compilation Discs
    • C64 Takeaway - Podcast with remixes and orginal SIDs. Co-hosted by known artists in the remix scene.
    • BitJam - BitJam's podcast
    • Demovibes - A compilation of the finest demo music on several discs

Sites with integrated players

Download sites
    • Back 2 the Roots - Game music (mod/mp3/etc)
    • Remix.Kwed.Org - Remixes of C64 music and original SIDs (mp3/sid)
    • AmigaRemix - Remixes of game music for the Amiga (mp3)
    • OCRemix - Rated remixes of game music (mp3)
    • VGMix - Remixes of game music (mp3)
    • SOAC - HVSC rendered to mp3 from each version of the SID-chip 6581-r2, 6581-r4 and 8580 (mp3)
    • HVSC - The most complete collection of SID tunes (sid)
    • Modarchive - The most complete collection of modules (mod/s3m/xm/it/etc)
    • Video Game Soundtracks - A huge collection of game soundtracks (mp3)
    • The SID Recordings Archive - SIDs rendered to MP3 at 256kbps using HardSID (mp3)
    • Amiga Music Preservation - Almost 100.000 amiga modules with a database of 10.000++ composers (mod)
    • Project 2612 - A big music archive for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive. Also has a winamp plugin for playback. (vgz)
    • Atari FTP Archive - Atari music and some video captures and misc other platforms, HVSC, etc. (mp3/sid)
    • Chiptune - Amiga Workbench implemented in JS/CSS. Also has a module archive. (mod)
    • C64 Jukebox - Top list of most played sids from hardsid with links to the SIDs. (sid)
    • ExoticA - Includes modland, hsvc, and of course the Exotica and UnExotica collections, plus ogg (expirimental) download of the tunes in streaming format (lha,ogg)
    • BitJam - Big archive of demo music and remixes (mp3)
    • Scene.org - Huge collection of demo/gfx/music/video with fresh party releases. (all formats)
    Last edited by si-m1; 2009-07-24 at 17:23.