Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Nope, I don't feel like hearing this at all right now...
*hmmm* Well, I don't have to switch off, but I'm not raising the volume either...
Yes, this track fits my mood perfectly!
Current time: 2024-03-28 16:06
28 listeners from 13 countries.
|
Xtatic - Brother's Love [02:03] at 16:07:11
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I did read this issue...

Well, it doesn't surprise me really, I know lots of people like him: arrogant and nasty.
    The only thing to be did is to ignore that one.

What kind of pathetic thread is this? It is just not appropriate to bitch about a person which you don't know and never knew from face to face, isn't it? I know the people from Radio Paralax personally since many years and regardless from this very doubtful campaign copied from another website, Scenesat should lead by example. What I discover here is the exact opposite. Sad enough that there are still people around who never get this. To be exact, I really feel sorry for people like that!

@Zuse: I'll make this reply quite short but I do want to give you a reply (even though you might not read it at all). First, to clarify one thing - this thread is old. Almost 3 years old. Second, get all the facts before you start attacking things and people randomly. There is nothing doubtful about this 'campaign', since it's completely based on Manuels behavior, both on the net and in person. Multiple people in these communities have gotten to experience his acts, ranging between various (and some even quite threatful) methods of 'terror', therefor, this thread had its purpose. As stated in the first post, this was a joint statement between the aforementioned sites and communities and thus we included a post here about it as well.

However, this was before. As said, almost 3 years ago. No need to dig into the past. What has happened has already happened and we can not change that. I'm happy to see that the Radio PARALAX community is alive and does its thing, as long as it focuses on that point. I've met Manuel a bunch of times in person and the last time was last August, at the Evoke party in Cologne. I'm glad to see that he is aiming his energy towards something constructive instead of - as it was in the case of this thread - VERY destructive ways of communication towards other people. With that, I wish him all the best in his future RP endeavors but we still will go our path while they can go theirs. Nothing more to be said, really.

Also, I do understand your view of things, but even though you know the people of the RP community, you have not experienced them like I have - or like some of the other people that was part of this, which means that it's completely impossible for you to see things from our end, which is why I wanted to respond to this at all.

Either way, I won't bother with spending more time at this than what I just have since it's an unnecessary outlet of energy that I could use to do something constructive instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuse View Post
    What kind of pathetic thread is this? It is just not appropriate to bitch about a person which you don't know and never knew from face to face, isn't it? I know the people from Radio Paralax personally since many years and regardless from this very doubtful campaign copied from another website, Scenesat should lead by example. What I discover here is the exact opposite. Sad enough that there are still people around who never get this. To be exact, I really feel sorry for people like that!
    A SceneSat Radio DJ and staffer | AmigaRemix and Remix64 head honcho

Well, thanks for this clarification. It's quite curious to discover such threads which absolutely don't fit to the person you've met some days before. I don't know what happened at the time and I don't have to know it in detail. However I think that people could change and certainly it takes at least two parties leading to a conflict like this. I met Manuel several times in Bochum and last time in Oberhausen on saturday. I think he did a great job with his staff. Personally I prefer to listen both stations as they've similar content. So reading threads like this annoy me a bit, as such hostilities are harmful for the fanbase at last. Everyone has their own little idiosyncrasies and finally a cooperation would be a lot of promoting for all. Anyway, keep it up with your shows. I love it!

Diversity is what's best for everyone so I'm glad to hear that you enjoy both stations since they (and other similar stations as well) fill their respective purposes. Keep enjoying them both, and others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuse View Post
    Well, thanks for this clarification. It's quite curious to discover such threads which absolutely don't fit to the person you've met some days before. I don't know what happened at the time and I don't have to know it in detail. However I think that people could change and certainly it takes at least two parties leading to a conflict like this. I met Manuel several times in Bochum and last time in Oberhausen on saturday. I think he did a great job with his staff. Personally I prefer to listen both stations as they've similar content. So reading threads like this annoy me a bit, as such hostilities are harmful for the fanbase at last. Everyone has their own little idiosyncrasies and finally a cooperation would be a lot of promoting for all. Anyway, keep it up with your shows. I love it!
    A SceneSat Radio DJ and staffer | AmigaRemix and Remix64 head honcho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12