Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Nope, I don't feel like hearing this at all right now...
*hmmm* Well, I don't have to switch off, but I'm not raising the volume either...
Yes, this track fits my mood perfectly!
Current time: 2024-03-28 10:22
30 listeners from 13 countries.
Cosmic Replicant - Space Creator [09:14]
|
Xaphoid - The Neptonion [05:30] at 10:23:19

Thumbs up Demoscene Outreach - demos & music - Vienna, Austria

Unfortunately I can't be at this event (I'm already booked to go to a friend's birthday, and Kindergarden is the next week so I have this time issue - gotta get a demo done. REALLY need to get a demo done.)

But. This is going to rule, and anyone anywhere near Vienna should _seriously_ go.

Gameboy coding, _VECTREX_ coding (the vectrex rules) and demoscene music stuff spun by Paralax/Speckdrumm and TMB. And Then JCO will be doing something called 'making noise' which will definately be something to catch.

(Yes, it's Paralax/Speckdrumm. Not the other one. Paralax rules, a bunch of you met him at BIT live 2008. He came from Vienna to Stockholm to see it with a friend.)

http://metalab.at/wiki/2009-11-14_Demoscene_Outreach

(Yes. I'm not happy I have to miss it.)

Thumbs up

Great posting Truck!
    I got two additions for you about the event: we're very happy that Deekay^Crest will be talking about Commodore 64 graphics and we will also try to set up a web stream for you to watch during the day.

Speckdrumm crowd will invade the metalab at noon, the first talk will be at 3pm (GMT+1) and we'll try to complete the setup and publish the stream URLs on the web by that timeframe!
    EDIT: little bummer: talks will be in German but ustream.com is al about interactivity so I'll try to acknowledge any activity on that front!
    Last edited by paralaxsd; 2009-11-11 at 11:43.