Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Nope, I don't feel like hearing this at all right now...
*hmmm* Well, I don't have to switch off, but I'm not raising the volume either...
Yes, this track fits my mood perfectly!
Current time: 2024-03-28 18:51
28 listeners from 13 countries.
|
alkor - Revelry [06:09] at 18:51:57
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Loved every part of it.
    Thank you all.

//The dishwashingmachine swapper ( or however its spelled)

To bad the webcams screwed up when i beat Andreas in armwrestling!

// o2

Talking

Thanks so much to everyone who made the launch a success!

We've spent a lot of time, money and hard work on this the last few months, and even though I and the others might have wished to be a little farther along at the launch, I think we've gotten a lot done. You'll be seeing a lot of new features and cool stuff in the coming months.

Thank you all for betatesting, contributing music/ideas/help/donations/etc, hanging out on IRC, spreading the word around the net and in RL and in general helping us making the dream come true.
    SceneSat systems administrator / tech guru / sometime DJ

'twas a good show.

Yes, I concur with fnordpojk with all the thanx and stuff. There is still a lot of work to do, but at least we're on our way now.

I've updated the first post of this thread with the playlist for the show and it will be available for download tomorrow, since we're fixing some EQ:ing issues.

Thank you all for being a part of this!

Great show.
    Standout tracks for me were Firestorm's Commando, Liljedahl's The Crossing and Moog's Last Ninja 3, although every one of the tracks were awesome (except for maybe one ) Hehe.
    Last edited by Mordi; 2009-02-09 at 01:02.

The launch show was simply fantastic guys!!! Excellent work by all, so many Xclusives it was amazing!!!!!

yeah! the show is downloadable, ... at last.. going to download it right away!

I do believe we can call this launch a 'success.'

A tiny bit from behind the scenes: before, after, and long after the show was launched, folks were looking at feedback, tweaking the site, fixing bugs, looking at ways to improve it - and being genuinely excited about it.

Which was great to see, even if I was unable to participate in this due to the stupid flu.

In short: Keep participating! That's what it's about. Your participation keeps us going - and of course that's why the demoscene works as well. Everyone's participation in the demoscene causes others to become motivated, or excited, or ... well it keeps things changing and exciting (:

Excellent launch show, dudes. Congrats to the whole SceneSat staff. You guys are doing a great job... Thank you...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast