Welcome to SceneSat - the place that connects the many musical aspects of the demoscene to the rest of the world.

Nope, I don't feel like hearing this at all right now...
*hmmm* Well, I don't have to switch off, but I'm not raising the volume either...
Yes, this track fits my mood perfectly!
Current time: 2024-03-28 09:45
29 listeners from 11 countries.
Sidman - Higher State [03:37]
|
metal - pointless [05:21] at 09:49:55
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Very nice pictures on Deviant Art as well =) You're right that fotosidan is a bit too serious, but one can learn alot as well getting feedback that will help you become a better photographer, so it's not only bad, it has a good side of it as well. Are you shooting 100% manual or do you use the aperture and shutter automation modes well? I have to admit that many of my pictures are shot using "auto" mode. Do you enhance the pictures using photoshop or similar software?

Thanks
    Yeah. I think I will start using Fotosidan when I feel more ready for it.
    I rarely using manual. I always use P as my main settings. But with the 1.4 I of course use A cause it works better with that.

I also rarely use photoshop, I make as few changes as possible cause I like the
    original stuffs better. That comes straight out of the picture
    However, even if I have a eye for pictures, I could needed to learn the functions of the camera a bit more. And some learning's within Photoshop wouldn't hurt either.

I should mention for you photo people that there IS a photo compo at Breakpoint (:

No remote entries, so you'll have to go (:

Breakpoint = Germany? As fun at it would have been to go to a demo party, I don't think my gf would be so happy if I went, leaving her alone with our 2 months old daughter.Next year perhaps =) Photo compo, how original, first time I've heard that a photo compo was arranged on a demo party. Would most likely end up last anyway, there are so many skilled photographers out there =)

Yup, Breakpoint is in Bingen, Germany.

And the point isn't to win (:

You can see the winners/entries of the past 2 years on scene.org in the Breakpoint dirs, um, something like

http://www.scene.org/dir.php?dir=%2F...int07%2Fphoto/

and not the 'photo love story' compo dir (:

Zip format? Why oh why? Seems like it's possible to retrieve the files using ftp as well = less cumbersome, downloading one file at a time is not fun =)

Photos is always fun to Watch

I'm very late to this thread, but seeing as it's already been bumped; That dual middle finger + horns picture is fantastic. Someday, I'm going to have to make this happen in my own life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12